- Supervise all operations related to cargo at the station;
- Implement the cargo procedures, inspections and policies defined by the company;
- Participate Participer à la formation du personnel sous sa supervision;
- Provide outstanding customer service;
- Participate in camp operations in cooperation with the commercial operations department.
- Perform any other tasks required and required by the company to ensure the efficiency of the operation.
- Secondary 5 or equivalent;
- Ability to communicate in at least 2 of the following languages: Inuktitut, French, English;
- Reliable, punctual and able to work under pressure in a physically challenging environment;
- Hold of a valid driving licence;
- Experience as a cargo agent and experience in the supervision of airline operations;
- Be certified for the transportation of dangerous goods;
- Knowledge of Safety Managerment System, an asset.
- Experienced in driving forklifts;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Available to travel on a regular basis for the operations;
- Available to travel occasionally for training;
- Available to work evenings, nights and weekends;
- If the position is filled locally, the work location will be La Grande;
If the position is not filled locally, the candidate will be considered as having no specific base.
The salary is determined according to our compensation policy
– Level 8 (Starting at $45,018)
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by September 22nd, 2020, by visiting https://www.airinuit.com/en/careers/job-listings or email to email@example.com. (Specify – Job Posting 4006 - Cargo Supervisor - YGL).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer.