- Ensure the cleanliness of the employee residences and office spaces;
- All other duties deemed necessary by the company.
- Secondary IV or equivalent working experience;
- Bilingual (English/Inuktituk) or (French/Inuktituk) or (French/English);
- Punctual, organized and reliable;
- The candidate will be considered as having no specific base and will be traveling throughout Nunavik.
Rotation Position – 2 weeks of work followed by 2 paid weeks off.
Travel, room and board included
The salary is determined according to our compensation policy
– Level 4 (starting at $29,261)
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by October 21st, 2020, by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings or email to email@example.com (Specify Job 4010)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer.