- Supervise the Stores Agents (Juniors);
- Receive parts and verify quantities, condition and certification documentation;
- Inventory Control;
- Unserviceable Parts - review documentation, and ensure data is complete;
- Ensure that shipments and pickups are processed and expedited efficiently;
- Review Parts pick-lists and update the database system (WinAir) as required;
- Issue and re-stock parts required;
- Assist with AOG service required;
- Carry out all other assigned tasks.
- Must have a valid driver's license);
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Airport Security Clearance (RAIC) including an airside driver's permit;
- Must be physically able to load/unload shipments;
- Must have worked with aviation materials control for a period of at least 2 years and be familiar with certification and related Airworthiness requirements for aviation category materials;
- To work co-operatively as a primary contributor in a team setting;
- Ability to show initiative, innovation and a good sense of organization;
- Work schedule to be determined. May be 5-5-4 rotation schedule (Days or nights) / or M-F dayshift;
- Must be available for occasional northern travel.
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation, a retirement allocation program, access to reduced flight tariffs and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
The salary is determined according to the company’ compensation policy.
Level 5 ($32,638 – $36,014)
Please send your resume by July 14, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit is an equal opportunity employer.