- Organize the warehouse in a functional manner and ensure the proper functioning of the equipment;
- Load preparation and load verifications;
- Assist, when necessary, in the loading and unloading of the aircraft;
- Help prepare all flight documents related to cargo;
- Cargo reception and distribution;
- Operate the forklift;
- Be fully trained to replace the cargo agent;
- Participate in the training of the staff under his/her supervision;
- Assist in the de-icing of aircraft;
- All other duties deemed necessary by the company in order to ensure the effectiveness of the operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingual (English/Inuktituk) or (French/Inuktituk) or (French/English);
- Reliable, punctual and able to work under pressure in a physically challenging environment;
- Hold of a valid driving licence;
- Available to work evenings, nights and weekends;
- If the position is filled locally, the work location will be Kuujjuaraapik;
- If the position is not filled locally, the candidate will be considered as having no specific base.
The salary is determined according to our compensation policy
– Level 5 (starting at $32,638)
– $10,000 Northern Allowance (if applicable)
Air Inuit provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume by September 17th, 2020 by visiting http://www.airinuit.com/en/job-listings or by email to email@example.com (Specify Job 4003 – Warehouse Agent - YGW).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.