The following objects may not be transported in your carry-on or checked baggage for safety reasons.
- Compressed, combustible or poisonous gases
- Corrosive products such as acids, alkaline chemicals and cell battery liquids
- Bacteria, viruses and other infectious substances
- Explosives, pyrotechnic material and flares
- Flammable liquids or solids such as fuel, heater fluid, paint or easily flammable materials
- Oxidizing materials such as chlorides and peroxides
- Radioactive materials
- Other hazardous items such as mercury, magnetic substances or materials that are irritable or have an unpleasant odour.
Battery-Powered Vehicles Prohibited Please note that Air Inuit cannot accept small lithium battery-powered vehicles in checked baggage, as carry-on items, or as cargo shipments due to numerous safety concerns associated with the batteries in these devices.
Examples of small lithium battery-powered vehicles include:
- Electric Bicycles
- Electric Skateboards/Scooters
- Balance Wheels
For similar reasons, certain items may not be carried in your carry-on baggage and should be placed in your checked baggage. In order to prevent problems at the security checkpoints, we suggest you consult the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority website and find out exactly what you can and cannot bring onboard.
Air Inuit does not accept Dangerous Goods in EXCEPTED QUANTITIES.
For more information about restricted items, please contact our dangerous good coordinator by calling 1 800 361-5933 or by email.