||Maximum weight limit per passenger
|Boeing 737, Dash-8 or Twin Otter
- If your itinerary includes a same-day transfer from one type of aircraft to another with a different allowance, the 30 kg allowance will apply.
- For transfers from any other carrier to Air Inuit, Air Inuit’s allowance will prevail.
- The maximum weight limit per single piece of baggage is 32 kg. Any piece of baggage weighing over 32 kg will not be accepted as checked baggage and must be shipped as cargo.
- The maximum linear dimension* per bag is 158 cm (62in).
- If your itinerary includes connecting flights with other carriers, we suggest you familiarize yourself with their baggage allowance to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Air Inuit cannot allow small lithium battery-powered vehicles onboard. Please refer to the Restrictions and Prohibited Items page for more details.
*The maximum linear dimensions of an item are calculated by summing its greatest exterior height, its greatest exterior width and its greatest exterior length (wheels and handles included).